Monday, November 22, 2010

A long time away.

First off, I want to apologize about my extended absence. Ive been having it rough in life and I haven't been able to commit much time to this blog. I will deliver more exciting content and awesome things in the future, I can promise you that. There are some changes that I want to make and any suggestions I would love to hear!

First off, I kinda died down on playing World of Warcraft. Maybe its because it's the end of the Wrath of the Lich King expansion. I hear alot of people are feeling that. However the amount of excitement for Cataclysm is just through the roof! What I want to do is record myself talking live about my experiences in the new content as soon as the servers go live. I will be talking live on the videos that I will be uploading to Youtube. That way you will be experiencing everything as soon as I do. What my overall goal is to get Server First with either a Mage or Blood Elf. With these videos, I wont hold back any "bad word" so if something pisses me off, I probably gonna say those naughty words like "FUCK!" or "SHIT!" or even, "FUCKING COCK SUCKING SON OF A BITCH FAGGOTY ASS ALLIANCE!!" Just ask my Guild mates, I've done it.


Another project that I want to start is something to do with Minecraft. You know the game, you love it. Now here I sit at a standstill. I don't know whether or not to do somthing like a "Let's Play: Minecraft!" or make videos of things exploding with TNT. If I get permission from our server admin, I might record whats going on in the server and how to build interesting things. Overall I have so many ideas in my hear I dont know how to sort them all out. leave some suggestions in the comments below!

Finally, I've been playing alot of Magic: the Gathering lately. I've spent alot of money and I'd like to document, hopefully by video, of my experience. One way is to show mock up games, or how my decks are constructed and how I play with my friends. It could even be something like recording myself opening up boosters and showing you guys what I got.

Overall I'm going to take a more active approach in my blog and actually commit myself to doing a good job. Would any of this interest anyone? Please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment